Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halfway stage. Hows your team doing?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Padwick

Bit late, but better than never.
    Packers. Bloody awful.
    Years of Mike Sherman drafting is finally catching up with them. Even before the injuries it was one of the most low-talent rosters they have ever produced. Favre needs to retire this year too. The US media will never let us believe it, but he is one of the big reasons for the current record.
    Give Bates the HC job and lets settle in for a few years rebuilding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Iceman_5000

I'm not so sure you can say Favre is one of the main reasons. To be fair to him he has little to none offensive line and our main RB is in his first year!
    But i do agree that Mike Sherman's drafing has been extremly poor.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Dont think i need to mention the Colts in here do i? Feckin delighted.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,333 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Jets are now 2-10. At least the pain will only last for another few weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭Manny7

Look on the bright side zaph, you're in the running for reggie b; Houston still have to play Arizona, SF and Tennessee, they're bound to win one of those

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Manny7 wrote:
    Look on the bright side zaph, you're in the running for reggie b; Houston still have to play Arizona, SF and Tennessee, they're bound to win one of those

Now there is a silver lining. Watched the fresno state game....WOW!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭Manny7

He was at it again on the weekend vs UCLA, think it was 260 yards, something like 230 by the end of the 2nd q

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

St Louis Rams
    Prediction 10-6 with a first round playoff loss

Oh Dear, will they make .500?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Kobayashi

Don't know if I can handle the excitement. Been following the Seahawks since I heard the term "Gridiron" more than 15 years ago and they've never looked so promising. Only downside is that they say defense wins superbowls. That's the Colts fecked then, they're only ranked 4th defensively...........

Advertisement