Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

smart financial performance

• 31-10-2005 12:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 343 ✭✭

hi, i was just wondering how are smart telecom doing financially at the moment? I know they have had alot of legal issues with eircom and stuff but are they in any danger of going out of the game? I would have put this on their tech support site but didnt seem the right place for it. Maybe Garfield would know but im others might know too. Thanks for any info

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 ebooborg

they would have been doing alot better if they actually managed to sign on customers

i mean last february they promised me the exchange be enabled in may 2005 now its being pushed up to march 2006! but dont worry i went with ntl

and im not the only one this happened to

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 343 ✭✭bingo9999

yeah i reckon they would have had trouble signing people up with the long waits and downtime. I stuck out the wait and am very happy but just wondering if they doing ok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

Oisin Fanning, Smart's CEO is going to double his shareholding according to the Sunday Business Post

http://www.sbpost.ie/post/pages/p/story.aspx-qqqt=THE%20MARKET-qqqs=themarket-qqqid=9213-qqqx=1.asp

Advertisement