Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AC chargers

• 31-10-2005 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭

Is there anywhere in Ireland or online that do AC phone chargers? Or is it just cheaper to buy another phone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

What kind are you after? If it's for a Nokia then I may be able to help you out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Sharp GX10 actually. Thanks for the offer. The nokia ones seem to be breeding well in my drawer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Cool. I picked up 100 nokia chargers last year for a tenner. Managed to sell nearly all of them but there's still a few knocking around. I presume you have tried ebay already?

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Would your local phone shop not sell them?

My local Voda shop has AC chargers for many makes of phones, though of course, like everything, more Nokia stuff than anything else! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,473 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Got one on ebay. Thanks for the help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement