Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mid-Term Break

Options
  • 31-10-2005 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

Just wondering what you've been getting up to so far during the break. So far for me it's just the usual, you know hanging about etc. etc.

Any news?

OK, That's it really..

Discuss.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

My Christmas exams are the week after we get back to school.. had plans to do a bit of study and Im off to Poland tomorrow so screwed really..

Other than that, drinking constantly since Thursday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Was out on sat night, plan to go out at least 2 more times. But I should be thinking of what colleges I am goin to apply to on my ucas and writing up my geog field study.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Crap, I just remembered that I have tests one week after I come back.. :( ah well I've been doing alright on class tests etc... after halloween (i.e. today) I'm gonna do some study.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭tinka

was out friday, saturday, last night, going out tonight, tomorrow night, and possibly wednesday night. then i have midterm homework to do :eek: maybe out again at the weekend? i just love midterms... *sighs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

i'm in cork at the moment so gonna go out tonight!!!! i just love their accent...don't you boy?? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I'm in america. Spending the week with my gf and going to some of her college lectures with her. American Universities are so massive, it pwns.

Raphael wrote:
    I'm in america. Spending the week with my gf and going to some of her college lectures with her. American Universities are so massive, it pwns.
    coola boola! omg i'd love to go to college in the states

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

/\/\ One of the main reasons I want to study in UCD is that I can go to America for a year to study.

I was out on Saturday for my friends 18th and it's my predebs on Wednesday so I need to save myself for that

Funkstard wrote:
    /\/\ One of the main reasons I want to study in UCD is that I can go to America for a year to study.

I was out on Saturday for my friends 18th and it's my predebs on Wednesday so I need to save myself for that
    yeah thats cool! i'm going to go to france for a year to study...but mayb if i do a postgrad i can go to the states

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Little Giant

Pretty much studying the whole time... grurgh i hate this year :mad: relaxing a fair bit as well tho.. has to be done...it is a break after all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

LAN party tomorrow yay!

There's absolutely no need to be studying during the mid-term at this stage of the year IMO. I got a shítload of homework which I've done a bit of, and my portfolio too, but apart from that I won't be doing anything else

I got a portfolio to do too. I'm gonna do some study tho, got test when I get back, well after one week.

Also, I'm more then likely going to be going down to sligo for a few days on thursday maybe, till saturday-ish. So I'll probably do some art down there for the portfolio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

Badminton tournament, dinner with a mate and 3 random northern Irish girls, bonfires, drink etc.

Had a great time :)

Fireworks, friends, and hanging about. Had a good time!

i LOVE having no school!!!

mid term ROCKS!

2 predebs this week now, I am fuxored for money too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

All I can say is I am very very jealous!! At least there is no traffic in the morning now wooo!! NOT!!! I had a maths and irish test this mornin and seeing as I did feck all all weekend I know I failed! Ah well that is life! Enjoy your midterm!

ehh, the horror of the tute..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

lots of drinking. tried to study - didnt work. couldnt work because i split my hand open on broken glass :) went to cork, planning on more drinking at the weekend lack of money is a problem though.

• Advertisement

kano476 wrote:
    lots of drinking. tried to study - didnt work. couldnt work because i split my hand open on broken glass :) went to cork, planning on more drinking at the weekend lack of money is a problem though.
    I went to cork too!!! :D

omg you guyz...one day left!!!! :(

Yeah I know... well I made the best of it while it lasted. I need to focus on your sig now to get me through the days, only 50 sleeps *sigh*

Spent €140 in two nights........

See you later going out for about 10 years

CrimE wrote:
    Yeah I know... well I made the best of it while it lasted. I need to focus on your sig now to get me through the days, only 50 sleeps *sigh*
    yeah...but i don't want it to come too soon!!! the mocks will be shortly after that!!

When are your mocks? Mine are march I think, so not that close.

mine are in february! like a month after we come back! sucky!! :(

You're after getting me all nervous now :(

Ah well im sure it'll be ok... :confused:

Haha, my school doesn't do mocks.

Meh. School tomorrow, and I'm just back from sligo..... ahhhhh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

I'm goin to bed now and when I wake up the mid-term will be over:mad: