Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mid-Term Break

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

I know what you mean, im staying up as late as I can to make it last longer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

CrimE wrote:
    I know what you mean, im staying up as late as I can to make it last longer :D
    Maybe I should try that:D *goes to make some coffee*

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

lucky you guys actually had one, some college folk (me included) had no mid term.

that being said my course gets 4 weeks at christmas :)

good luck with the leaving cert (from last years experience of doing it, it is not all that it is hyped up to be)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Thanks Cremo. So, first day back. Wasn't tooooo bad, but still woke up late. How bout the rest of you's?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

It went slower than usual today. We've got a new librarian which is good, the absolute skobe of a heroin junkie is gone, probably overdosed or something. I never even used the library, but I just hated her. Pretty sure she got fired too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

Lmao! :v:

Yeah today wasnt too bad, most of it was the correcting the tons of homework we had for the midterm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

i had a FAB day!!!

i dunno why

i'm so happy

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

We didn't get any homework over the midterm.. :p

Advertisement