Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q bar Last/Sunday Night

Options
  • 31-10-2005 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hey was anybody in Qbar last night, there was some pretty crazy **** going on in there and thats taking into account the fact that it was a fancy dress!

Also what was the story with BarCode being full and turning the whole queue away at 9.30pm?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Hey was anybody in Qbar last night, there was some pretty crazy **** going on in there

Like what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Do share :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Economaniac!

a group of triplets (and yes they were triplets) scoring different guys throughout the night. Guy basically got beaten up by the bouncers and then the cops came and they said that they thought he had a knife. well i got home at 5am having walked home and i`m telling you, i`m not gunna give away wat i dressed as (because i like my anonymity) but i got some very dodgy looks as i walked past the george pub.

anyway i'm sure my memory will come back to be as the tiredness wares off. I promise, it's not a hangover, i`m just tired from all this drinking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

Is that it? What else happened? Doesnt sound that MAD to me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

well i got home at 5am having walked home and i`m telling you, i`m not gunna give away wat i dressed as (because i like my anonymity) but i got some very dodgy looks as i walked past the george pub.

That was you?!?! :eek:

:D

Turns out you're not the only gay in the village ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

all i saw in q bar was three hot girls smoking outside dressed as nurses.

thats cuz u were meant to be INSIDE! the 5euro charge to come inside really was worth it!

Anyway seeing as though i forgot most of the things that happens how about we turn this into a "Halloween madness" thread.

Advertisement