Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imagine

Options
  • 31-10-2005 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭

so anyone at this over the weekend?
    Was down Friday night and Sunday night, Friday was excellent, Sunday wasn't quite as good but a good time was had.....mmmm Blair Harvey....
    Who was your fave act?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Man on mir

Go on say it and be sued by the standard a good time was had by all

:D In fact too much of a good time.Revenge is indeed sweet.
    Don't worry I'm sure mr.Harvey will be back, in black. But yeah Friday night was very good indeed. The Live Room were outstanding, as were Superjimmez.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

might i interject and ask what it is you are on about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

The imagine arts festival running the whole week in Waterford!
    How many people who actually live in the fecking city didn't know about! My god!

Yes too good a time was had by some! Me glares at Man on Mir!
    Mr. Harvey said he was going to cork for the week right after I said it!

The Live Room were Fantastic, and the Superjimmez, and Blair and all the other ones...

And you didn't have to pay into the tower! God damn! Shoulda gone there instead of the old man pub!

they must have really pushed the boat on the advertising for this one :D

emmm, there was posters everywhere, every post over the bridge etc. and ya know that empty shop by O'Briens? Well that was covered in different posters for it and it had something to do with BEAT fm too and there's a website... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

U still in waterford?? I'm here all week..alone...bored..surrounded by chocolate, rain and cinema..( oh yeah Nanny McPhee is funny!)

Cork now

Le Rack wrote:
    emmm, there was posters everywhere, every post over the bridge etc. and ya know that empty shop by O'Briens? Well that was covered in different posters for it and it had something to do with BEAT fm too and there's a website... :rolleyes:

dont be near the bridge too often, O Briens? Beat FM i dont listen to or go to their website so not surprising it flew right past me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Mossy Monk wrote:
    dont be near the bridge too often, O Briens? Beat FM i dont listen to or go to their website so not surprising it flew right past me
    Beat FM, a quality radio station, NOT!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Man on mir

Living in the south east. Beggers can't be choosers. Edel Dooley plays wonderous music at weekends too.

• Advertisement

Mossy Monk wrote:
    I meant an imagine website dear, and yeah, ya know o' briens sandwich bar? B Young clothes used to be there

i'll take your word for it

i dont know this town all that well it would seem

I'm not even from there!

neither am i

oh right so.. hold on you prolly go to college there don't oyu?

nope, working has brought me to this wonderful town

oh right close enough!
    I've probably come across you and never even knew.... *a mystic air decends on the thread...*

the mystery of boards.ie users wandering aimlessly across the highlights of Waterford :) aint life grand

seriously though like! there's thousands of users here, we probably encounter loads of them every day and don't even know it!
    I have at least six in my daily life that I know of!

thats true. i see loads of people at work with it open, hear the odd person talk about it on the bus and know of 1 boards user at my appartment complex

• Advertisement

See!
    Yeah a guy from town noticed I had mentioned something he knew and started pm-ing me and we know eachother and another guy recognised me from being in the paper for something I mentioned on here, it's weird!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Yep, and three of my teachers were on here one day...gawd...hope they don't realise I am me...that could get me ribbing, depending what threads they look at..

oh like what?
    If you think yours are bad what about mine!

Advertisement