Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lurgan Information

Options
  • 31-10-2005 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I am currently doing some family research and have traced some close family members to the Lurgan area. I am looking to find either Maureen McConville (nee Sheehy) and/or her daughters. Maureen would now be in her late 80's or early 90's and her children would be 50/60's.

Any information anybody may have would be really useful.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 840 ✭✭✭SandhillRoad

I remember Maureen had daughters, not too sure how many.
    I think the names were Ann (Anne), Mary. It's been a long time so, for the moment, I forget the others.
    They used to visit their Aunt ( Eilly) and Uncle( Frank) and cousins Jack and Leo in Church Street Listowel County Kerry back in the 1950s/1960s.
    I have an old photo taken in Church Street of the girls and myself that I put in my computer files.
    Good luck with your search.

I'll see if anyone in Listowel has had any contact with them over the years. Since I am out of Listowe since early 1970s I am not sure when they last visited.
    Again good luck with your search

Thanks to BOARDS.IE contact has been made !

Advertisement