Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is there?????????

Options
  • 31-10-2005 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

hi on a website recently and seen a very attractive women who hd lovely breasts and a vagina but also had a penis and i was jus wondering are there people out there who are really really like that???????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Yes there is.
    Hermaphrodites

Hermaphrodites are creatures characterised by the presence of both male and female sexual organs.

This term is also often used to describe people with fully or partially developed male and female sexual characteristics. The modern term for such people is Intersexual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I thought you had to be born that way to be intersexed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭falteringstar

This could also be someone who is half through gender reassignment (sex change)??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Freshmilk wrote:
    hi on a website recently and seen a very attractive women who hd lovely breasts and a vagina but also had a penis and i was jus wondering are there people out there who are really really like that???????
    Sounds like a troll to me, or someone who has been living in a closet for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭PhantomBeaker

Nah, they'd still only have one or the other. Not a penis AND vagina. (what with the materials from one actually going into the production of the other)

The picture's probably just a photoshop to be honest. While the occurences of intersex children are high, it's frequently just an elongated clitoris or similar. Very rarely do you get someone with both sets of genetalia... normally you just have a bunch of cells ready to turn into a set of genetalia, and sometimes it goes a bit differently from expected, but generally not into both (although there have been one or two cases)

In short, it's quite rare, and I doubt they'd go onto a website for it.

P.B.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭UU

If a human is born hermaphroditic, it is a genetic fault. Humans are supposed to be born with either of the two sexual reproductive systems. Some other animals such as earthworms are natural hermaphrodites as well as flowers and plants.

If anyone was born as a hermaphrodite very sophisticated operations, both physical and hormone can change the person to the proper sex. Nearly all intersexuals are usually easy to identify as male or female. A friend's son of my auntie was born as an intersexual and they were able to identify him as a male and now he's very much fixed. Although, if the person lacks the proper reproductive this can cause serious problems so sometimes a human with mainly male features can be born with a female reproductive system and visa versa. For more info search the internet and you'll find lots of facts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

Read Middlesex by Jeffery Eugines. Apart from being an amazing read, its a fictional tale of the life of a hermaphrodite.

Advertisement