Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mourinho launches personal attack on Wenger

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Yeah well done Kaids...

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Thanks friend!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Great interview by JM tbh, I don't see any reason why JM can't offend AW as much as he wants. They're both grown ups living in a free speech society, it's not as if it actually hurts anybody. Besides, AW has implied at least once that Chelsea only have any success because of their money, which is at least as offensive as what JM said. I used to get so sick of the supposed AF vs AW arguments where they both just pussy-footed around vague derogotory comments, at least JM isn't afraid to get stuck in and say what he really thinks. All he needs now is to hire Roy Keane as coach :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

As someone who has constantly been annoyed by Wengers snide comments about Man Utd over the years, I really have no trouble with JM's snide comments about Arsenal, i.e. the penos one.

That said, I'm fairly sure that he will be sued and he will lose over this if it is taken to court. It will have 'lowered his reputation with a right minded person', and inturn in libel. Pretty harsh aswell.
    I think it would have been funnier if he said something like 'he spends so much time talking about chelsea, maybe he wants to come and be my assistant manager' But he went for personal, which I feel is silly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Whatever you think about JM, he will land himself in **** some day. Isn't he already on a reprimand from last season? And he shouldn't forget that there's a 3 point deduction hanging over their heads.
    Last season he was in the newspaper several times for the wrong reasons. Allegedly provoking Liverpool fans at the Cup final, making comments prior to the tie with Barca, making strong remarks about Frisk sending Drogba off which ultimately led to death threats and his retirement from refereeing? (And, being dubbed 'An Enemy of Football' by a UEFA director). Am I missing anything?

Anyway, I'm not looking for a debate on whether the above decisions were all right or wrong, but if he's involved in that much contravorsy every season than there will surely be strong repricussions.

Advertisement