Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equine Science in Limerick

Options
  • 31-10-2005 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

Any thoughts on it?.

Got a similar post in college work, decided to put one up in here as it may get more traffiic. If its a problem mods feel free to delete.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Capall86

You come nothing more then a glorified groom, waste of time....

I have a friend who's brother is doing and he says the craic is great and all, but he will be moving on to a more lucrative postgraduate degree when he is finished

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

I`ve heard thats its a bit wishy-washy. If I did do the course it would be more out of interest than I would plan to go onto a postgraduate degree in something genetics based.

Did your friends brother find it friendly or cliquey?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Capall86

He said the craic was good, but honestly it is a waste of 4 years of college, take a year out and do your A.I, and it will give you just as much if not even more experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭boroughmal

Sorry, cant talk properly, I'm a little horse!

Advertisement