Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Happy Hallow'een (and other celebrations)

• 31-10-2005 7:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭

Would just like to take the oppertunity to wish all you good folk a very happy Hallows eve.

Traditionally this is the time of year where the dead revisit the mortal world, witches fly across the skies on broomsticks and pagans go out and get obliterated at the annual samhain moot. So, with cameras at the ready there should be plenty of oppertunities to catch something spectacular on film this bank holiday weekend. [even if it is just Tallesian doing the conga while dresed as a latin priest]

Have fun, don't drink too much and remember, the bonfire helps keep those dark spirits at bay. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Hey havin a crap weekend but not gonna le that spoil Halloween ..... have a good one all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭DawnMc

Gawd damn fireworks ruining my spiritualism

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

ah..such fun.

in other news Katie (kittykat for dub) had a little baby girl on the 25th, I'm sure you will want to join me in offering our best wishes to them both.

Congrats and good health to you both :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Hey Kittykat had a litle boy kitten!!.... i think he should be called Felix ... cats like Felix....like Felix!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

I thought it was a little girl kittykat? you sure?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

solas wrote:
    ah..such fun.

in other news Katie (kittykat for dub) had a little baby girl on the 25th, I'm sure you will want to join me in offering our best wishes to them both.

Congrats and good health to you both :)

Yay! Might explain why she hasn't been around much...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Congrats go to Katie, she'll have her hands full now! :v:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

dublin6th wrote:
    Hey Kittykat had a litle boy kitten!!.... i think he should be called Felix ... cats like Felix....like Felix!

My family back in Ireland have a cat called Felix... :D

Advertisement