Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is pretty sweet

• 31-10-2005 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Maybe i am just slow for realizing this just now, but I never knew cell phones had this feature called T9. I never knew that this feature existed, however this makes it a thousand times easier to txt my girlfriend :P Anyway incase anyone is as stupid as me and never figured out this out. There is a feature called T9 which lets you text message really fast by short cutting through words. i found a site that givesa great tutorial on how to use this feature: http://www.textfast.t9.com/index1.htm I know i can't really explain how this works but the java tutorial on the site gives you a much better description of how this works.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Predictive text. It is standard on nearly all phones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

and has been since the days of the 3210 and probably earlier

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,017 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Old-Seaman.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭Niall123

:D Funny pic.

But seriously did ya only find out bout T9/predictive text/Dictionary yesterday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭BlueShaun

Instructions come with the phone for a reason...read them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 psychooys

hey you know what i feel like? dumb... i love that pic of the old guy :P however yes this is anchient i was talking to my friends and they were like, "dude thats like 5 years old" anyway, i was pretty shocked about how cool T9 was, but i am a few years to late. Thanks for being funny about shootin me down :P

Advertisement