Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

User with multiple accounts.. but seemingly no ban

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

STOP FIGHTING MAMMY AND DADDY v4pg7gg.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Mor,
    Why on earth would you have bothered checking all those details (birthday's, IP's, passwords [dubious]) in the 1st place?
    It just seems really odd.
    I know neither yourself or T.Dream (although i have found her to be a fair mod & that's pretty much all i know of her).
    Why bother doing all that checking?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

its currently sharing an apartment with deathgiver2003, having nightly cocaine parties, playing professional multi-lever ludo and writing lyrics for their new band.

Must be another deathgiver2003 as I keep him locked up in a box in the attic.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

stop diluting this thread.
    someone has a serious issue here, and they are looking for answers!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,416 ✭✭✭✭Victor

amp wrote:
    Must be another deathgiver2003 as I keep him locked up in a box in the attic.
    NoE!!!! Don't do that.

Sound travels easily from attics, you keep him in a basement.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Mor,
    Why on earth would you have bothered checking all those details (birthday's, IP's, passwords [dubious]) in the 1st place?
    I know neither yourself or T.Dream (although i have found her to be a fair mod & that's pretty much all i know of her).

It took about litterly 5 minutes. It's really not hard or laborious to check these things. Maybe another 10 all in for writing everything I've written about it. How did you spend the last 15-20 minutes?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Mor,
    white_knight.jpg
    He hath been summoned by his fair lady and cometh to defend her honour ...

Or he's just very bored.

Moriarty wrote:
    It took about litterly 5 minutes. It's really not hard or laborious to check these things. Maybe another 10 all in for writing everything I've written about it. How did you spend the last 15-20 minutes?

I'n betting you spent a lot more time in front of a whiteboard drawing diagrams of this entire conspiracy and adjusting your tinfoil hat.

I thought we were allowed exclude that time :/

Why do the examiners never mention these things before the test?

Victor wrote:
    NoE!!!! Don't do that.

Sound travels easily from attics, you keep him in a basement.

It was a problem, but since I refitted the box with airtight sound proofing it went away.

Getting back on topic though. Anyone else in favour of banning Moriarity for bringing this thread off topic?

Otherwise how can serious discussion of the new smiley take place?

wackabig.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

I propose that both of them, if they are a "both of them", be banned for having the same highly irritating issue with apostrophes. Embrace the apostrophe! He is your friend!

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Beruthiel wrote:
    yup
    I can confirm they have the same* IP address, they are one in the same person

*possible big, fat, durty white lie.....
    No, I am Spartacus!

also, fvck you I'm a dragon! emot-v.gif

this post brought to you by catchphrases alone!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

As much as I love these threads, this time.....emot-gonk.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

CuLT wrote:

emot-v.gif
    why isn't this official yet? This is the second thread that I have come accross today using it. as amp coined description of this so called "I R TEH FUNNEH" smily. CuLT, where did you find this gem?

amp wrote:
    airtight
    Excellent. A 3% airgap can double noise penetration.

It seems I ruffled a few feathers.
    ahhh yes ladies and gents its that time once again to take a thread thats spun out of control and tear it to shreds...
    anyone care to join in?

a certain someone we all know and love hates another person you all know and some love if you dont know what Im talking about head over to Feedback and take a gander.

What I ever did to offend this person Ill never know and in the beginning it was funny, the way he would trhead stalk me and follow me in Irc telling me he wanted me to die a slow horrbile death...it warmed my heart, really it did.

I even put him in my pocket once or twice as a sign of affection but did that make things better? apparently not.
    I have become public enemy #1...
    finally after all these years I get to be the one everyone hates!
    yay me

well thats his agenda anyway...he loves me so much that he even got a group of his cronies to jump on his little wagontrain , one of whom has admin abilities...score!

Ya know, I almost admire his tenacity. To try and get rid of someone who has done nothing wrong because Im a stupid american who comes over and tried to take over the boards beers... hahahahahahahaha
    that is great, man I really love comments like that. I love it I tell ya!
    Its all about me me me me me me me !!!

My sidekick is pinky and yes we are trying to take over the world...starting with boards.ie

I think its a game of intimidation? Like I said before, I thought it was a game...I mean afterall I havnt met him before or his trusty sidekick , who apparently has a hate that burns her insides for me LOl
    Like this one time in IRC, (or bandcamp whatever)
    I was chatting along and in come these two who start throwing insults and I thought ok, its a row, yay! so we start the IRC war...it was funny, especially since I didnt start it so I joined in...
    I later found out it wasnt meant to be funny instead it was meant to bother me into not coming to Ireland pffft ya ok
    these people have somehow grown to hate me...
    I must have done soemthing right

Since I don't have access to Dr. D, I felt I should respond in here instead.

You've asked repeatedly what you've ever done to offend me. I've answered previously but it seemingly didn't sink in.

I don't like you because you're a sycophantic, obnoxious and spiteful little bítch that feels she can treat regular (read: posters with less than 500 posts/no mod) posters like sh!t. Their opinion is worthless to you, and you make sure that they know all about it. I've lost count of the amount of times I've been reading a thread when I've noticed that you've posted in it, soley to needlessly belittle someone when they've done nothing to deserve it, just because you're under the impression they can't do anything to you. Compare and contrast this attitude with the one you have when replying to people with post counts in the thousands, mods and old timers. Suddenly you're the nicest person thats ever lived and omg did i mention you're looking really great today!? ;););) Sugar wouldn't melt in your mouth. Does that spell it out clear enough for you?

Now that that's out of the way..

I have no group of cronies. I have never asked anyone to fight my battles for me, or anything of the sort. This is not a grand conspiracy against you. A lot of people simply find you repugnant. I had nothing to do with these people arriving at this conclusion, you assisted them the entire way. I asked only one person to make a post in this thread, and that was Asok's first and only post to spell out that I wasn't the one that got you/your cousin/friend/neighbour/cat banned.

You being american has absolutely no bearing on my attitude towards you. Only morons take a disliking to someone purely because of where they come from. I dislike you solely because of your online persona. For that matter, I couldn't give a flying fúck whether you came to the beers or not. Or did anything else in this world. It's a free country here last I checked. I can honestly say that it never once entered anyones mind to try to get you to not come or change your plans. You can believe it or not, but the timing is purely and unashamedly coincedental.

Ah dear :}

<edit: whoops, typo>

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

How does one gain access to this Dr Demento forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Hey moriarty, that speech above rings a few bells....:)

Seriously though, it's a very interesting thread, with no actual clear answers on all the important questions bar "I dont care what you think etc etc".

However, I've never encountered the examples you've given of Beat's behaviour, I've found her (is it a her?) to be a nice individual based on the posts I stumble across, BUT, I could easily say the same for you.

Is there some beef going on behind the curtains no-one else knows about? Because I think others must be wondering that very same question....it's a great thread for the laughs but at the end of the day its actually a serious problem arisen between two people. Its reallly degenerated from "Why wasnt action taken" to "I really hate you" rather fast :(

ps - new smilely is great. Should be implemented

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

better than pro-wrestling

popcorn anyone?

Moriarty wrote:
    Does that spell it out clear enough for you?
    You like her don't you? Go on, ask her up for a dance!

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/2160/17462.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

D wrote:
    CuLT, where did you find this gem?
    teach.gif the SomethingAwful.com forums!

I keep ones I like on standby here, some simple gallery software which I hacked a little BBCode box into.

ones that I haven't used yet, but am waiting for the opportunity:

Internet.gif - Internet. Serious Fvcking Business.
    emot-04.gif - Fvcking '04 Noobs.
    emot-raise.gif - o_O

Anyone can feel free to use them wherever, I've got bandwith/diskpace to burn on wthax.org, hence why it hosts all the new gathering cards too, as well as some personal pages for a few boards members who asked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

emotghost.gif

How seasonal

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

Moriarty wrote:
    It seems I ruffled a few feathers.

Since I don't have access to Dr. D, I felt I should respond in here instead.

You've asked repeatedly what you've ever done to offend me. I've answered previously but it seemingly didn't sink in.

I don't like you because you're a sycophantic, obnoxious and spiteful little bítch that feels she can treat regular (read: posters with less than 500 posts/no mod) posters like sh!t. Their opinion is worthless to you, and you make sure that they know all about it. I've lost count of the amount of times I've been reading a thread when I've noticed that you've posted in it, soley to needlessly belittle someone when they've done nothing to deserve it, just because you're under the impression they can't do anything to you. Compare and contrast this attitude with the one you have when replying to people with post counts in the thousands, mods and old timers. Suddenly you're the nicest person thats ever lived and omg did i mention you're looking really great today!? ;););) Sugar wouldn't melt in your mouth. Does that spell it out clear enough for you?

Now that that's out of the way..

I have no group of cronies. I have never asked anyone to fight my battles for me, or anything of the sort. This is not a grand conspiracy against you. A lot of people simply find you repugnant. I had nothing to do with these people arriving at this conclusion, you assisted them the entire way. I asked only one person to make a post in this thread, and that was Asok's first and only post to spell out that I wasn't the one that got you/your cousin/friend/neighbour/cat banned.

You being american has absolutely no bearing on my attitude towards you. Only morons take a disliking to someone purely because of where they come from. I dislike you solely because of your online persona. For that matter, I couldn't give a flying fúck whether you came to the beers or not. Or did anything else in this world. It's a free country here last I checked. I can honestly say that it never once entered anyones mind to try to get you to not come or change your plans. You can believe it or not, but the timing is purely and unashamedly coincedental.

Ah dear :}

<edit: whoops, typo>

Wow,
    I really feel the love Mori...really.
    It looks like that came straight from the bottom of your , we we'll call it a heart for the sake of argument.
    Im not impressed that you manage to read what goes on in private forum as I know that there are some people I gave access to
    that are infact one of your cronies. Its all been discussed before so I neednt go into that again.

Your actions still make no sense being that I did nothing to you. If you want to pretend to play the Robin Hood of boards you go right on ahead but if I ever offended anyone that would be between myself and them and not to do with you so why you concern yourself with it is a mystery to me ;)
    I did have one run in with a member which was purely a mitake of identitiies btw, to whom pm'd me and as far as I know we have since straightened it out and there are no hard feelings...so why are you haolding onto something that the person in question surley doesnt seem to be doing?
    other than that if anyone had a problem with me they sure didnt take it up with me personally ,
    but I want to thank you for bringing it to my attention...rly I do...I mean if it werent for you I wouldnt have realised what a horrible person I really and truley am...what was it you called me...oh ya, a sycophantic, obnoxious and spiteful little bítch...gee that really made me take stock of how Ive been living my life thus far...-enter sarcasm- thank you so very very much.

Im sorry you, a person I have never met, have such a hatred for me. Its a shame you have to have your life affected in such a way, when here I am going on happily with life. Its selfish of me isnt it,
    perhaps I should die a painful slow death ?:rolleyes:

I hope that you can someday move on and find someone new to play with because while I have enjoyed your games Ive quite begun to tire of them.

Hey, good job getting around your Ban into my forum by the way...

Pot/kettle anyone?

I didn't get around any ban. I don't do multiple accounts. :)

Anyhow, I'm not the one that gave bubbles their account just so he could read the moderators board :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

my point, since I have to spell it out for you, is neither do I, and we both managed to see a thread in a private forum...by use of our 'friends'
    do you see now...what exactly is different here?

and I see your edit now,
    *edit* as if Bubbles would need my account to read the mod forum, it was already said how he got in as far as I know and my account had nothing to do with it *edit*

N0ow all we need is some munchies, repetitive music and a maze.

emot-v.gifemot-v.gifemotghost.gifemot-v.gifemot-v.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ok, now im lost with regards the moriarty v's t_dream thing.

in other news, uganda is a lovely country, and regi is implementing the new smiley as we spe..... type.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

...this better not break the beers into factions. All I want to do is drink beer with people who won't slag me too much if I say "tbh" out loud at the end of a sentence because I've let me guard down.

...and kaids won't entertain the idea of me n him n the Mrs Robinson years so he doesn't count any more...

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

CuLT wrote:
    emot-raise.gif - o_O

Mind if I rob that one? I'm getting tired of typing *raises an eyebrow*

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Listen Jim Daniels, it was a once off - performing for your pleasure, one night only. So get that into your neurotic head and stop leaving me twenty voicemails a day, focking bunny boiler.

As for the rest of you, like, what the fock? I know some of you lot are total howiyas, and we're talking TOTAL here, and have nothing better to do than argue on the internet while the car theft business is slow, but those of you who aren't should focking know better.

For focks sake, I'm going down to the battlecruiser to get a few ken with the goys and chorm a few hihowareyas. I suggest you all do the same, if you aren't stuck to your seat like that fat fock in Nip/Tuck the other day. Which you probably are, nerdy fockers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement