Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

User with multiple accounts.. but seemingly no ban

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

...this better not break the beers into factions. ...
    nah, I dont think that will happen, I mean that is real life this is internet giggles...I think we are all out for a good time really,
    cant imagine someone actually acting on something said from boards in real life tbh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

kaids wrote:
    Listen Jim Daniels, it was a once off - performing for your pleasure, one night only. So get that into your neurotic head and stop leaving me twenty voicemails a day, focking bunny boiler.

As for the rest of you, like, what the fock? I know some of you lot are total howiyas, and we're talking TOTAL here, and have nothing better to do than argue on the internet while the car theft business is slow, but those of you who aren't should focking know better.

For focks sake, I'm going down to the battlecruiser to get a few ken with the goys and chorm a few hihowareyas. I suggest you all do the same, if you aren't stuck to your seat like that fat fock in Nip/Tuck the other day. Which you probably are, nerdy fockers.

You love it you slag.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Don't give up the day job kaids.

Unless your day job is "professional comedian".

*shudder*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Moriarty wrote:
    Sugar wouldn't melt in your mouth.

It doesn't, generally, unless one happens to be a dragon.
    Moriarty wrote:
    I have no group of cronies. I have never asked anyone to fight my battles for me, or anything of the sort. This is not a grand conspiracy against you.

Interestingly, the crazy boy from boards who tried to imaginary-internet-sue me and set the imaginary non-internet gardai on me (here, if you're masochistic) seemed convinced that I had a group of conspirators on boards, working to harass him. I'm not sure what that was about.
    Is there some beef going on behind the curtains no-one else knows about?

Board Bia targets theatre-goers with their new "beef behind the curtains" campaign!

And Turquoise, if someone finds your behavior towards others unpleasant, they are perfectly entitled to have an opinion on it, even if the unpleasantness has not been directed at themselves. Obviously.
    kaids wrote:
    As for the rest of you, like, what the fock? I know some of you lot are total howiyas, and we're talking TOTAL here, and have nothing better to do than argue on the internet while the car theft business is slow, but those of you who aren't should focking know better.

For focks sake, I'm going down to the battlecruiser to get a few ken with the goys and chorm a few hihowareyas. ...

I support the death penalty for this sort of thing.

I'd just like to make it clear, by the way, that I am not a member of Moriarty's conspiracy for world domination (so no accusations of cronyism, thanks); I just find him marginally less irritating than his combatant.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

@kaids
    Someone's just read the new ROCK book? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

What the fock is a ROCK book?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

CuLT wrote:
    Don't give up the day job kaids.

Unless your day job is "professional comedian".

*shudder*
    Cultellus, your tamagotchi needs tending to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

kaids wrote:
    Cultellus, your tamagotchi needs tending to.
    Best... comeback... EVER

:eek: I left it too long and now it's hungry :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

emot-v.gif into the sig with you. Best smiley ever.

• Advertisement

CuLT wrote:
    :eek: I left it too long and now it's hungry :(
    Is your Furby alright though?

How's your Hello Kitty getting on?

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

...cant imagine someone actually acting on something said from boards in real life tbh :)
    Don't bet on it. I've made some profoundly life-changing decisions based on stuff that's been said on boards.

I'm not kidding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

orly_owl.jpg

pwning the internet since September 2005.

steveland? wrote:
    Is your Furby alright though?

How's your Hello Kitty getting on?
    petelaut.jpg

as you can see from this picture of me and furby at Otacon 2004, he's quite alright!

m5701.jpg

kaids came along too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Crazy Newbie

rsynnott wrote:
    It doesn't, generally, unless one happens to be a dragon.

Interestingly, the crazy boy from boards who tried to imaginary-internet-sue me and set the imaginary non-internet gardai on me (here, if you're masochistic) seemed convinced that I had a group of conspirators on boards, working to harass him. I'm not sure what that was about.

Board Bia targets theatre-goers with their new "beef behind the curtains" campaign!

And Turquoise, if someone finds your behavior towards others unpleasant, they are perfectly entitled to have an opinion on it, even if the unpleasantness has not been directed at themselves. Obviously.

I support the death penalty for this sort of thing.

I'd just like to make it clear, by the way, that I am not a member of Moriarty's conspiracy for world domination (so no accusations of cronyism, thanks); I just find him marginally less irritating than his combatant.

Sorry but your post make you = spa. thats spastic with the twitching*.

*optional extra.

surely someone who is dual-accounting wouldn't be silly enough to post on a thread whose central theme is a witch hunt for multiple-account holders!

...emot-v.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

orlyspanish.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Holy crap the entertainment just keeps on coming from every direction, I don't know where to look.
    confuzzled3lr.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

You're obviously very easily entertained ...

In fairness and for reasons of health and equality, nor should fat people post on this thread due to being fat.

obease fuks tbh.

the subtle win!

w33333333333333T and stuff.
    That post makes very, very little sense...

Also YOUR signature has some dreadful grammar mistakes...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 combat_sombo

after reading this i've decided to go to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

beers is going to be just fantastic

RuggieBear wrote:
    beers is going to be just fantastic
    I'm almost sad I can't* make it...

*read "I really don't want to"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

This is why i love boards.

emot-v.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

and i believe my age old comeback needs to be used here....

MY DADDY'S WILLY IS BIGGER THAN YOUR DADDY'S WILLY.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Crash_000 wrote:
    MY DADDY'S WILLY IS BIGGER THAN YOUR DADDY'S WILLY.

wtf?

emot-v.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Shad0r

*yawn*
    I cant belive I just read this entire thread.

Moriarty if yer plan was to come in to feedback and spout a pile of unsubstantiated accusations (without providing any proof thats what they are regardless of how smug you are about it), I'm have a hard time seeing how you planned to not look like a complete, well...uncle fvcker by the end.

T_Dream - Not really sure why you'd even bother defending yourself against unsubstantiated attention whoring like that tbh.

I dont know either of yis from a hole in the wall outside of posting to the few forums I read. In Creative Writing I've never found T_Dream to be any of things you've said Moriarty...perhaps thats why I dont believe you.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

you've been checking out your dad's willy.....?:eek:

emot-v.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

the smile is taking over i tells you

Thats a good thing :D

emot-v.gif

at least Cult has ~140gb bandwidth for this :D

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

This is a very weird thread. Absolutely NOONE can see passwords, they are salted and encrypted and stored in the db. We cant look at them and certainly Mods cannot. I am unsure why Moriarty is saying that unless it was a long time ago.

I don't know much about alternate accounts or cousins etc but Beat seems like a reasonable poster and hasn't been a problem afaik.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement