Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

User with multiple accounts.. but seemingly no ban

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

But you would not have the cliffhnager at the end of every page..

Oohh how is beat going to react by having been found out.....

Oh didn't see that one coming What will moriarty do now ???

Oooohh Burn, how can Beat come back from that one, surely a hammer blow having already admitted lying on oe or the other..
    A denial right out of leftfield, it wasn't me it was my cousin and my eskimo friend so HA

Surely Moriarty is out for the count now, the ref has started the counout, 6,7, he is reeling on the floor but is reaching for the ropes 8, 9, to his knees but a bit. Ooh and theres the bell, lives to fight another round.

Moriarty out in a flurry on the next page, But you already admitted it, and you are an obnoxious funkpig who has a interestingly shaded nose.

No I am not

Yes you are
    No I am not
    Yes you are
    No I am not
    Yes you are

Well I don't carre what you think because I am happy in my americanness and am intelligent to boot (can somebody be both) and you are a saddo stalking gimp

I have never lied on boards, I am not a crook, I did not have sexual relations with that woman. And I am also going to throw in a bit about you off whinging on another forum to bleat for some more support.

Ooohhh, you should not have looked in my private forum, you are a cheater cheater cheater.

No I am not you are a cheater.

OOOOOooooooooooooh The DRAMA.

Superb smiley too :v: :v: :v: :v: :v: :v: :v: :v:

Wokka wokka wokka
    haha0pu.gif

Baz_ wrote:
    If you change your profile to display 40 posts per page, it would save you some time by not having to click as much...

Ssssh, don't tell them.

pacman.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Why hasn't this thread been locked yet? The answer to the OP's complaint was answered in the second post!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Sweet wrote:
    Why hasn't this thread been locked yet? The answer to the OP's complaint was answered in the second post!

:v:

That's why. And don't you forget it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

:)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement