Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two missing Westies

Options
  • 31-10-2005 8:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

Just got home from work two fing out that my two Westhighland Terrier dogs have gone missing, they were last seeing going toward Sallypark, if anybody has seem them please pm me. There names are Scamper and Ruby,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

Some good news, dogs were found. They were picked up by two differnet people

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Good to hear that Fox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Exellent news, nothing worse than discovering a pets gone walkabout - you always fear the worst.

Mike.

In all fairness its a miracle we got the two back, they took off at about 11.30am and made there way from Slieverue down towards the train station, they then made there way to the Ferrybar and on then decided to double back to the roundabout at newrath, thats where they got picked up at about the 8.30pm by two different people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

angry_fox wrote:
    In all fairness its a miracle we got the two back, they took off at about 11.30am and made there way from Slieverue down towards the train station, they then made there way to the Ferrybar and on then decided to double back to the roundabout at newrath, thats where they got picked up at about the 8.30pm by two different people.

You mean i'm not the only Slieverue head around here? Glad to hear everything sorted itself out in the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

wouldn't worry johnny boy they just wanted a pint and a bit of a walk

trishw78 wrote:
    wouldn't worry johnny boy they just wanted a pint and a bit of a walk

Some walk, the male dog is still very shaking and he has a slight limp, he going to the vet tomorrow.

Jesus another lad from slieverue, ya see Stapletons got flooded last saturady at 8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

good to hear you found your dogs. I had a dog that used to escape everyday and go down to the waterfront bar in tramore, he used to love the alcoholics.

When i read the titile "two missing westies" i thought you were on about the dublin gang.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

angry_fox wrote:

john! in all fairness......how on earth do you know that the dogs went down to the train station, then fecked off to Ferrybar and then decided to "double back" to the roundabout? Are these magical dogs who can speak to you ?

I garuntee this is all a publicity stunt....in the next few days there will be a new thread in here ...."Talking Dogs for Sale" , mark my words

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I told ya a pint of Harp and a packed of Dates

• Advertisement

john! in all fairness......how on earth do you know that the dogs went down to the train station, then fecked off to Ferrybar and then decided to "double back" to the roundabout? Are these magical dogs who can speak to you ?

I garuntee this is all a publicity stunt....in the next few days there will be a new thread in here ...."Talking Dogs for Sale" , mark my words

People were ringing in to WLR about them, they caused havoc at the roundabout....

Cormac ive given up the stuff you be taken now and then and since then they have stopped chatting to me.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

angry_fox wrote:
    Cormac ive given up the stuff you be taken now and then and since then they have stopped chatting to me.....

huh?:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Everytime I see this topics headline on the main page, I think it is referring to the two missing Westies.

As in, the Westies the criminal gang, the two leaders who are missing.

Advertisement