Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modern Combat ps2/Xbox

Options
  • 31-10-2005 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone get these any use?

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I have it for the Xbox but I havent got around to trying it. Theres all that effort putting the disk in the machine then trying to find the remote to turn the TV to AVI, or somone is already watching the TV so I just end up playing my PC most of the time.

OK I eventually got around to playing this and im going to upset a lot of people by saying its better than BF2 on the PC. Well I hate BF2 on the PC and I really enjoyed the single player of BF2 on the xbox. Yeah it sucks using a joy pad for any fpd game but for what it is its a real good xbox game. Its bf2 done single player and its done well for what the xbox can do. Graphics are not a patch on the PC version but I dident think they would be. Lots of nice touches all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

burn the heretic!

:)

Well its a completely different game altogether. Some day i migiht like BF2 I hear the 1.3 patch did a lot to fix the game.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

God its Brutal played it in Gamestop it reminds me when they brought Call of Duty out on the consoles shivers...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

It got a crap review...
    BF2 on the pc is savage anyway, you dont know what your missing out on...

But I don know what im missing, thats why I can say I dont like. Perhaps some day I will. When BF3 comes out.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Advertisement