Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metromunch.ie

• 31-10-2005 9:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭

I gotta say that I love this site. They have a kinda limited selection from where to order from but I have to say I love the place! Very good outfit in my opinion especially as I was trying to make an order last night and it never went through and I just thought "meh tech hitch it happens" and ordered directly. Then this evening I get a call from them to appologise for the order not going through and to confirm my address to send on some vouchers as an appology. Which is incredibly good service for a website in my opinion. Has anyone else tried the site?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Tried it there now but getting a 503 error:
    HTTP Status 503 - This application is not currently available

Will try it again later on. I've never heard of this site, so I'm curious :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Yeah they are probably fixing the problem from last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Have you lost the power of your legs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 patchouli

Asok wrote:
    Has anyone else tried the site?

No but I will be....
    Thank you for sharing the link. I hadn't heard of them before.
    :)

Have you lost the power of your legs?
    Ha. hilarious :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

saw it advertised on the Afternoon Show today.. was the first I heard of it. But looks really good.. handy to have them all there together.. along with delivery costs etc. Will definitely be giving it a go!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

It works today, though I find it's aimed at Dublin-only :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭kstanl

The site's put together terribly. Could have made it a lot easier on themselves.

Advertisement