Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking phone in Carlow?

• 31-10-2005 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭

Hey lads and lassys, gf got a Nokia 6610i locked to o2 , tried unlocking it with the codes but no joy. Anyone here be able to unlock it through cable or know where i could get it done in carlow?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

i can do it i've a programme to do it, i'd e-mail it to you but you can't mail .exe files lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

I ve no cable for it anyway. Where you at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

You can email .EXE by either zipping the file, using WinRAR/WinZIP, then attaching the .ZIP or .RAR with the .EXE inside to the email.

where you at blu_sonic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

i think i read from his other posts hes in london or dublin.

• Advertisement

Found a shop called "One Stop Shop" around the corner from the godfathers pizza place if anyone is looking for one. Dont open til 11 cost €25

i'm in dublin you don't need cables or any of the nonsence i'll e-mail you the programme PM me with your address

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Sparkle

I've the same problem blu, could you send it my way too if I send ya a pm with details?

thanks

sure lads just pm me with your e-mails. i'll send it with a .doc file name just rename it into a .zip format ok?. btw i just got it off the net i stumbled across it but i'm sure you could try googling "nokia phone unlocker"

Advertisement