Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scoring classmates?

Options
  • 31-10-2005 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

I don't want any second hand 'common knowledge' recommendations here.

Was at party last week and ended up with a girl from my class.
    Someone I hang around with, go for lunch with etc.
    Had a good time, but I think she might regret it (dunno, can't read these things when they involve me).

Anyway, at another party then next night I was told in no uncertain terms that a second classmate was interested, a friend of both the first girl and myself (so she knew of the night before). Super muddied the waters so this marine kept his head down.

This is new territory for me as, despite being a bit older, I traditionally stick to no-name one nighters which for me involve no headfu*k.

So, basically -
    can these things work out?
    if they don't what is the expected outcome?
    what of the collateral damage among the group of friends?

I didn't want to ask on PI as this is much more UCD specific and age targeted...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭Gaz25

You need to ask yourself what you want?

If its the first girl who you like is acting weird, she could be embarrssed or slightly shy about anything she may have said or done that night, especially if there was drink involved?

If there was no drink involved and she was quite sober, then i would say she is slightly embarrssed and is only acting strange around you because of this, she might also think that you are acting strange since that night

If you like this girl then ask her out if she says no, don't worry you can stay friends.....

Best of Luck:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

Think about what you'd like. Then think about how these things happend as Gaz said-alcohol/no alcohol...

Find out what's going on with the first lady first, sort out the whole friend/not friend/more than friend thing.

Talking, although rather much a pain in the behind at times and akward to commence, generally helps in clarifying matters...I suggest, tea, and snowballs to commence discussion.

Then worry about the second lady. If she knew what happend about the night before-why let it be known to u then, why muddle with ur head? what she up to espcly if shes a friend of the two of ye...?motives...?

Either way, lucky you, too many women, nice complaint to have :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

go for it, YOUR IN COLLEGE!!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

yeah go for it if you want, she might be happy with just a score though so maybe you should leave it. i'd have no problem at all with scoring somebody in the same class, all that crap about not ****ting in one's own nest is complete bull.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

One word.... THREESOME!!! ;) then everyone will have a smile on their face! :D

Take it as it comes.... live the life.... you've got women throwing themselves at you. Since the 2nd lass hasn't made a move for you don't worry about her. See what's the craic with no.1. Do you think there might be potential with her or no.2? You know best, go with your instincts and gut feeling.

*wishes he had women throwing thmeselves at his feet...... wait he already does* :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭White Rabbit

Thanks for the replies ladies and jelly beans :)

I've not had the chance to tackle this but despite a rocky start it doesn't look like anyones reaching for their rifle just yet...

Yeah there was drink (and worse) involved but nobody was too far removed from themselves; heck, i was about to head home for the night. Besides i always stop drinking when i score, i get unbelievably strung out on endorphins alone :p

Ah Zane, one seems to remember a spot of scandal involving yourself and she who must not be named not so long ago (cough, busstop, Doyles, cough).

I've not yet decided the best plan of action.
    Thankfully this ones gotten physical before emotional so I can still think rationally about it. God I hate when emotions get involved, they have the habit of ignoring reason and keelhauling logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Anto and Moe

Well, seein as friendships be involved ya gotta be super careful o this un,
    The chick you scored with first has priority, you should find out if she's regretting or not, and if she is then go for chick no2. Failing that I'll second the open three way relationship idea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭bobbi

;) Well White Rabbit, Speaking from a personnal view from being present on the first night i think you need to give it time. Have you spent anytime alone with girl no.1? Do you not find it strange girl no.2 has suddenly taken an interest in you? Perhaps its a if i can't have you i want you kind of thing? Who knows i thought she was interested in another classmate?:eek: I would give you the advice that i have heard girl no.1(What a name) actually has had a crush on you for some time but is (hard to believe) quite shy and finds it especially awkward with all the mutural friends around, ready to take any opportunity to rip the piss out of her(She is surprisingly sensitive).:p
    So relax chill hopefully things with work out in the end!!:)

hmmm, i've just gone a bright shade of red:o

when i posted this thread i actually thought better of it and tried to delete it.
    thought i had done too but it was back the next morning...

i'm going to class, then work, then get drunk with my mates.

i'll think about this tomorrow.

god i'm embarassed...

(there are too many 'i's in the above paragraph)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭John_C

Try to score the first girl again. She might have only let on that she regretted the first time so as not to come on too strong and set herself up for rejection. If you score her then fair enough, if not the second girl is fair game.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

big no no

Who are you Bobbi?!?
    Bob is the cat; reveal yourself Ms. Enigmatic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

priceless =). Listen to bobbi in any case... or add an extra layer of confusion and score bobbi...

So who can put their hands up and say they never scored a classmate, never wanted to and never would if the opportunity arose... i can't say yes to any of those 3! more scoring i say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 juststoptalking

some of the girls in my class are hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

I don't want any second hand 'common knowledge' recommendations here.

Was at party last week and ended up with a girl from my class.
    Someone I hang around with, go for lunch with etc.
    Had a good time, but I think she might regret it (dunno, can't read these things when they involve me).

Anyway, at another party then next night I was told in no uncertain terms that a second classmate was interested, a friend of both the first girl and myself (so she knew of the night before). Super muddied the waters so this marine kept his head down.

This is new territory for me as, despite being a bit older, I traditionally stick to no-name one nighters which for me involve no headfu*k.

So, basically -
    can these things work out?
    if they don't what is the expected outcome?
    what of the collateral damage among the group of friends?

I didn't want to ask on PI as this is much more UCD specific and age targeted...
    Hmmmm.....interestingly enough I scored a guy in my class at a house party two weeks ago - your name isnt James is it?:D Think this other girl in my class now likes him which makes it a bit akward:o

such a troublemaker blondie! well at least i'm trying to keep elec's scandal flag held high! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

join glbt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭bobbi

:) bobbi is not a cat. Bobbi is girl no.1!You know who this is I'm a terrrible liar!Its G to the S bee your message was sooo sweet even if you were considering girl no.2!:mad: lol. thanks for all the advice guys we'll take it from here.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

jesus if he was going a bit red before.........

:o:o:o:o:o:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

jesus if he was going a bit red before.........

:o:o:o:o:o:o
    rofl... This thread's been brilliant...

More like it, I say!!!:D

bobbi wrote:
    :) bobbi is not a cat. Bobbi is girl no.1!You know who this is I'm a terrrible liar!Its G to the S bee your message was sooo sweet even if you were considering girl no.2!:mad: lol. thanks for all the advice guys we'll take it from here.:D

*cough* :eek:

oh. dear. lord.!

I've just ROARED the house down laughing :p - "caught rapid" so to speak...

Kinda caugh me both blind side and pants down there G, genuinely did NOT expect that one!

Wow... would explain your line of questioning friday night though... thought you mentioning Bobbie again was a little odd given the offhand way I asked if you had any friends by the name.

My (relatively) new policy of Glasnost was really put to the test this time. See you college tomorrow...

[queue babbling soliloquy...]

(and no, girl number 2 was not on the cards - known her a lot longer so I can say that with conviction).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Ah Zane, one seems to remember a spot of scandal involving yourself and she who must not be named not so long ago (cough, busstop, Doyles, cough).

and why must she not be named?? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

C'mon now Peachy. You know how gossip spreads. It's kinda like this:

:v::eek:

'cos you'd kick my ass, that's why!

'cos you'd kick my ass, that's why!

:confused: do i know you?

Yes.

Yes.

lol....want to tell me who you are?

• Advertisement

lol....want to tell me who you are?

how many bloody times are you going to change your nick damnit!!!!

ssssssssssh! it's a sekrit! :p (or it was... :v: )

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement