Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How was Godskitchen?

• 01-11-2005 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭

For those who went to Godskitchen how was it?

got a vid or pics?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭roamer

****e of course!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Pretty good, though the lack of yokes was appaling. Was tryna get some pre- event, I got sick to my bollix of hearing from anyone I contacted "sorry Ive got none, Ive got coke if ya want". Overpriced load of bollix, no wonder I saw a half dozen fights in the Point if thats all that can be got. Seems theres a shortage everywhere, as ou couldnt walk around one minute without someone asking you if you had any for sale. Profit margins for pills are just too small compared to coke these days I suppose:(

Finally managed to buy one in there, but still, tis bollix.

Id go again, just prepared better next time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Tha Gopher wrote:
    Pretty good, though the lack of yokes was appaling. Was tryna get some pre- event, I got sick to my bollix of hearing from anyone I contacted "sorry Ive got none, Ive got coke if ya want". Overpriced load of bollix, no wonder I saw a half dozen fights in the Point if thats all that can be got. Seems theres a shortage everywhere, as ou couldnt walk around one minute without someone asking you if you had any for sale. Profit margins for pills are just too small compared to coke these days I suppose:(

if the lack of pills ruins a night out for you that much your one sad tosser.

if the lack of pills ruins a night out for you that much your one sad tosser.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    those are fightin words, they are!!

:):):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

Tha Gopher wrote:

Ya twas fairly crazy alright. Never been asked for yokes so many times in de one night. Went into de bog at one stage and there was lads roarin out for yokes,lol. What was de story with above and beyond not showin up?:(
    Had a great night anyways whatever bout de yokes, had done enough anyways,lol.
    What was everyones best dj from de night? Armin made my night anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭spyro_2001ie

Pretty good, though the lack of yokes was appaling. Was tryna get some pre- event, I got sick to my bollix of hearing from anyone I contacted "sorry Ive got none, Ive got coke if ya want". Overpriced load of bollix, no wonder I saw a half dozen fights in the Point if thats all that can be got. Seems theres a shortage everywhere, as ou couldnt walk around one minute without someone asking you if you had any for sale. Profit margins for pills are just too small compared to coke these days I suppose

Its people like this, that make poor quality events such as Godskitchen doable. I believe its supposed to be a music event, but it sounds more like an extasy abusers gathering.

got any gum there mister ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

Its people like this, that make poor quality events such as Godskitchen doable. I believe its supposed to be a music event, but it sounds more like an extasy abusers gathering.

Lol, hate crap like that, why is it a poor quality event? Great dj's, 2 of the top 5 in the world http://www.djmag.com/top100-entry-form.php
    Had a top night, can't wait for the next one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

the fact you used dj mag top 100 as a reference pretty much voids any future arguements you can have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Those lists are just popularity contests. Doesn't really mean much and definitely dosen't mean the DJs are of high quality. I like Sasha though so whatever, **** y'all :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

****e lineup, predominantly ****e tunes, but i had a deadly time

perhaps coz i didnt have to go near the crowd tho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Don't Slag godskitchen, It has its place in the clubbing world, without nights like these that type of crowd would be all over the real club nights/events. Its Kinda Like a decoy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

lol good point Rabbitinlights :)

Advertisement