Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

christ, mass holidays!

Options
  • 01-11-2005 2:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭

ok, i'm so lazy that i'm just gonna ask you people when my x mass hols start.

i'm in 2nd arts (Archaeology+History), i've no exams. when am i off for christmas? - i need to work cause i've no cash and daddy needs a new pair of shoes :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

2nd December is the last day of term iirc.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

indeed, just a mere month away!

(btw: can people on this damn board spell properly in the titles - i'm not god's gift to spelling but i thought this thread was something to do with religion from the title.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

thanks superfriends!

(the thread title is not an example of my poor spelling powers but rather an example of my poor humour powers.)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

I see the library is open until midnight mon-fri from the 14th.... must be exams coming... ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

we are off for six weeks, its a joke really when u think bout it ha ha ha i pitty those modularised and semesteised fools:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Ah only another 10 weeks and 6 days left of my xmas holidays. *puts feet up on desk..... wait he remembers all of that coursework he hasn't started yet* ;) :cool: :):confused: :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

tintinr35 wrote:
    we are off for six weeks, its a joke really when u think bout it ha ha ha i pitty those modularised and semesteised fools:eek:

Boo.... Boo Urns

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

I've got exams this christmas...and I'm not even modularised :( (Well I am but I'm in second year so it's got nothing to do with crappy UCD Horizons)

Advertisement