Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did I miss Much??

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

What she said. 'Cept in a few more years. Like when I'm in college...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 holeyshoe

j00 4r3 411 4 b|_||\|ch of f|_|k1ng r374rd5. 1 h0p3 j00 4ll g37 r4p3d. Got It?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Perm ban, moron.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

That was possibly the stupidest thing anyone has written here. All that effort for a permanent ban.

Don't speak too soon. Some people may feel the need to surpass the record he just set, and we'll have a battery of bannings flying over our heads.

(Then again, do we want them around if they're so inclined?...)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

holeyshoe wrote:
    j00 4r3 411 4 b|_||\|ch of f|_|k1ng r374rd5. 1 h0p3 j00 4ll g37 r4p3d. Got It?

You put that much effort typing in leet to call us that?

Pffft, even Aonghus isn't that Bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Ee-Wy-Ee Haitch-four-seven-three one-three-three-seven!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Piste wrote:
    You put that much effort typing in leet to call us that?

Pffft, even Aonghus isn't that Bad.
    Um...thanks?

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

Undergod wrote:

Er, what does this mean? PM me if you have to.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Raphael wrote:
    Um...thanks?

If you can give me abuse on this forum I can to you ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

Undergod wrote:
    Jack Lynch wrote:
    Er, what does this mean? PM me if you have to.

EYE H473 1337

I hate leet

And it hates you too!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

Errr... is it just me, or is this thread an abuse magnet? I mean, we've had Aonghus's controversial use of a certain word, and the genius up there attempting to insult us all in leet. I'm surprised only one person had been banned so far. This just seems to lead to abuse. And the thread has served its purpose anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Love wrote:
    Yay! I are role-model!!:D

One downside - getting into places that require ID. I don't even drink, I only want to get into places, so it's rather annoying. So to all of you who will be 17 in first year - GET A FAKE ID.

Or a lone of a decent one.

and yes you missed some stuff, but my sister chose not to go aswell and shes really happy with the stuff she does/did for the summers. if you're really into sports ctyi isn't the best. not that sports arn't offered just that they tend to be less popular to say cloud watching. it's entirely subjective really, i perosnally would sya you missed tonnes, but then i know one the rare people who went to ctyi once and never went back becuase they didnt like it at all. and sometimes i honestly do wonder what i'd be like if i hadnt done ctyi, and i always thought ctyi would be unparralled in life, and i was wrong. college knocks its socks off.

woah this is the kind of almost objetcive view of ctyi i thought i'd never be able to give.

Advertisement