Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banner screwing up javascript shortcuts!

Options
  • 01-11-2005 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭

Could someone take away the halloween fancy dress party ad banner? It was on 3 days ago, plus it means I can't use some of the (very handy) javascript shortcuts at the top of the screen. Also happens with other ad banners. I'm using the Sarari browser on Mac OS X 10.4 if that helps.

Thanks admin people, keep up the good work.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

cornbb wrote:
    Could someone take away the halloween fancy dress party ad banner? It was on 3 days ago, plus it means I can't use some of the (very handy) javascript shortcuts at the top of the screen. Also happens with other ad banners. I'm using the Sarari browser on Mac OS X 10.4 if that helps.

Thanks admin people, keep up the good work.

I think there was a similar thread in the "upgrade" forum, but I can't reply there. Do you mean that the banner appears over the JScript menu? If that is the case, then maybe this can be fixed by changing the stylesheets, using the z-index attribute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

I had the same problem here with my iBook and Safari. The simple answer is, use Firefox.

Advertisement