Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex/Sexuality forum

Options
  • 01-11-2005 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭

Is the Sex/Sexuality forum a subscription forum? I only ask because I went to read a post there and wasn't allowed in. :confused:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=297556
    Sigh....read the stickys...even the names of them at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

kleefarr wrote:
    Is the Sex/Sexuality forum a subscription forum? I only ask because I went to read a post there and wasn't allowed in. :confused:
    you were banned for anti-semitic comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    you were banned for anti-semitic comments.

:eek: What! Sweet Jesus what did I say, I can't even remember posting in that forum. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

kleefarr wrote:
    :eek: What! Sweet Jesus what did I say, I can't even remember posting in that forum. :confused:
    i forgot to add ..... ";)"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    i forgot to add ..... ";)"

YOU *******!!! I was genuinely worried for a moment there, as it's very unlike me to do anything like that. I was thinking that maybe I had made some kind of wise crack after having had a few drinks. Phew! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement