Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Itrip for iriver?

• 01-11-2005 11:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,225 ✭✭✭

Does the itrip work with an iriver h320? If it does what one would you recommend? Are you just as well going for the cheapest one on ebay or do you actually get better quality ones?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,838 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I don't think that will work for iRiver. FM transmitters aren't the best anyway, you'd be better off going with a tape adaptor or direct AUX conncection. Check out Maplin (maplin.co.uk) for prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,225 ✭✭✭digiman

I just seen a close up picture of the itrip, it seems to be made specifically for the ipod as there is some other connection beside the line in connecter.
    I have seen some good reviews of that AudioX, might try and get a cheap one of ebay, the only thing is every seller is charging a fortune for postage.

audiax
    aye.the iTrip appears to be specific...(Better sound quality produced supposedly)
    Top of an iPOD :p :
    http://www.methodshop.com/mp3/images/ipod-top.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 breach_and_dest

if you go on ebay and search for an FM transmitter you can get ones that work with any audio player.....

i got one for 2 cents, not joking... and it works

• Advertisement

if you go on ebay and search for an FM transmitter you can get ones that work with any audio player.....

i got one for 2 cents, not joking... and it works

how much for shipping?:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

try a belkin tunecast II, it just works!

make sure that whatever transmitter you get allows you to select any channel within the frequency range, most of the transmitters limit you to 4 frequencies, before I got a FM transmitter and went looking for an empty frequency that was empty the whole way home from work (sandyford to Bray), I never really knew how many knobs fancy themselves as pirate DJs!!!

Advertisement