Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Escape from IBB

• 01-11-2005 11:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭

right so,
    i've been on hold with IBB for the last 45mins...
    i WAS a customer with IBB upuntil august when my one year contract ran out. I cancled the subscription as i was moving house and they came out and took there equipement. they have stopped sending me monthley invoices via email.. but i am still been billed every month ... if i phone the bank and cancel the Direct Debit i will get a bad credit rating.. and i want my 80 euro back....

any idea on what i can do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

lazygit wrote:
    right so,
    if i phone the bank and cancel the Direct Debit i will get a bad credit rating..
    No you won't, but you have to cancel it in writing. Inform the bank that IBB have been taking your money without your concent since August and get them to get your money back from IBB.

Put everything in writing though. Send a letter to IBB (by registered post) demanding your money be returned imediatly or you will inform the Gardai of their illegal activities.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Thats just mad. i`ll be canceling my DD with the bank first then I might just let IBB know about it.

Advertisement