Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basketball Shorts & Jerseys

Options
  • 01-11-2005 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good online shop that delivers to Ireland that sells a good range of Basketball clothing? Or even a regular walk-in shop in Dublin, the likes of Champion are very limited.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

i order all my gear off www.eastbay.com they have all sorts of sports gear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Footlocker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭hardwoodhero

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭MrJetlag

Good old EBAY.com

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

MrJetlag wrote:
    Good old EBAY.com

i wouldn't trust it especially after these programmes that have been on lately about people putting up pictures of items and its not even theres and you send the money off and you get nothing in return

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭me and the biz

a friend of mine recently went on a jersey buying binge on ebay. bought i'd say about 10 in all over the course of a month from various sellers. no problems except one which was not like the picture. but all the rest were new/newish, delivered within a week and at a fraction of the price you'd pay here

Advertisement