Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

exeter 2:40

• 01-11-2005 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭

ashley brook looks the horse for me.her win in april against war of attrition was very impressive although i had war of attrition in that race.reverse f.c ashley brook and best mate mabye.

any oppinions.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Very tough race to call, there's no way I'd have a bet in it. The first thing to bear in mind is that it is the first race of the season for most of the field. It's impossible to know firstly how fit they are and secondly how tough a race they are likely to be given. Add to that the introduction of second season chasers such as Ashley Brook, Kauto Star and Kadount in their first race against older horses and you have a race that is extremely difficult to call.

In saying that if pressed for a selection I would go for Kauto Star purely for the fact he is on a nice weight and goes well on soft ground.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Best Mate is dead :eek:

Collapsed on the track - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_sports/horse_racing/4385902.stm

being confirmed now that the horse has died.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Redlancer

I think Kauto Star is going to be a very good horse ran very well yesterday considering connections said he needed a run and Monkerhostin ran a blinder.In the other races I thought chilling place ran very well giving weight to Racing Demon and they are definitely two to follow

Advertisement