Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Re: Whats it worth?

Options
  • 01-11-2005 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Im selling my Seat ibiza and moving onto a golf and don't know whats a fair price for it, from my point of view, its a 97, 1L has 10000mls ,nct till 11/06, 3dr, and is in very good order, i was hopeing to start at €1950.
    Whats ur opion?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Im selling my Seat ibiza and moving onto a golf and don't know whats a fair price for it, from my point of view, its a 97, 1L has 10000mls ,nct till 11/06, 3dr, and is in very good order, i was hopeing to start at €1950.
    Whats ur opion?

Check on carzone, buyandsell and autotrader to check what other people are selling them for!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Jildy

10,000mls sounds very low. Are you sure it isn't 100,000mls?

For 100,000mls I would think that between €1,000 and €1,200 would be more around the mark.

Either way, sell it privately because you are bound to get more off when dealing with cash when buying the golf.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,405 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

*coughs*

From buy and sell:

Seat Ibiza 1.0L petrol 1997, Leinster Laois €1950.00 10000k, 3 dr, saloon, manual, NCT 11/20, dark, blue, a/c, f/s, very clean spacious car, 3 owners, must be seen, pmo, 087-2109179

It must be 10k miles only, surely the same typo wouldn't be made twice :)

If it is and it is NCTd for 2 years, you could ask €1950 and maybe let it go for €1700

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I think Unkel has it about right, start around €1950, but let it go for maybe €1600/€1700, I got rid of a similar one a few months back and was looking for around that price. I ended up getting a trade of €1750 against a Leon though so I went with that, generally you will get a better price private but it could be worth checking to see what you'd get for it as a trade. If it has a good NCT and power steering, a lot of places would be happy to take it of your hands.

Advertisement