Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So when does Phantom begin broadcasting??

Options
  • 01-11-2005 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

When does it all kick off???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭vanessa

I'd give them a chance to get rif of the hangovers first :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 lupus

Tomorrow then:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

february at the earliest is my guess.
    They gotta get through the process of interviews, getting set up, advertising etc as well as getting over the last hurdle of the legal proceedings...
    so actually... make that april or so.
    not that i have a clue or anything. but it'll be too long to wait for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hello all,

Just quick replies tonight, meetings to go to heehee. Our proposed on air date will be April 1st if all goes to plan. We are giving ourselves an extra little bit of time to allow for Christmas/New Year and all that stuff and getting everything back up and running. As I said in the thread above, we should know more about timescales etc when we get the costs hearings etc out of the way. Will keep ye posted of course.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    reed@phantomfm.com
    www.phantomfm.com

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

april fools day!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

Pete Reed wrote:
    Hello all,

Just quick replies tonight, meetings to go to heehee. Our proposed on air date will be April 1st if all goes to plan.

ah pete. ya coulda given me time to go down to the bookies and bet on it. I had it on the money there!
    enjoy your meetings tonight. have a sleep in tomorrow, ya deserve it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭monkey lover

It isn't a april fools joke that Phantom are back is it???? :o;)

Advertisement