Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iRiver international

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭moynihan

Dont know anything about team digital lot. I have an iriver 340 and to the best of my knowledge the international distinction just means not american. American players have some different features because they have different firmware (but the features are better on the international players). But even if you do get a European charger with it, it'll still charge from usb or you can just nip into currys and buy a standard charger, I have one that I use more often than the iriver charger that came with the player.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,838 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Why so glum? That looks like a good price anyway for it, any idea how much shipping is? You'll be looking to pay an extra 21% on €265 when it hits customs so that's about another €53:( I'm imagining shipping to be about €30 so that's about €340/350 you'll be paying in the end. You could get the 40GB model for about €370 delivered from www.mx2.co.uk and as far as I know this wont be hit for customs as it's just from the UK.

I'd suggest you look for a power seller/trusted seller on ebay and ask them to mark it as a gift.

The international version is better than the US version I think so make sure that's what you're getting on ebay. The plug issue is nothing to worry about really, you'll get an adaptor for about €5:)

EDIT: Try here It's an Ebay search looking for H320's that ship to Ireland and I put in a minimum price of $80 to narrow the search down and get rid of all the accessories for it:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 adventuredude

:( i thought that was a confused expression! Anyway, I emailed team digital to ask them about paying duties etc so am waiting for a response. I have no idea how ebay works - wouldn't they be second-hand? I had a look at the other websites so I guess I'll see what teamdigital's response is then make a decision. Thanks for the help :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,838 ✭✭✭✭cormie

There are thousands and thousands of people who earna living by working through Ebay selling items, there are both 2nd hand and new items on Ebay, there are also refurbished which is an item that has been sent back to the manufacturer and refurbished, re-sealed etc and are sold on cheaper but are the same quality. I'd keep an eye on E-Bay:) maybe Team Dig can mark it as gift though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,785 ✭✭✭✭JPA

The cheapest delivery is €50. :eek:
    I just went like I was going to order it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement