Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Opinions needed on my new wrestling site

• 01-11-2005 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for your guys' opinions on a new wrestling site I've just launched, its at http://www.k3wrestling.com so if you could have a look and let me know that's be great.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

I thought the site was good overall. I have just addied it to my favourites.

The news section was excellent. It had some info thats not even on some of the well established sites. I hadnt seen the stuff about Michaels' and Guerrero's books on those sites when i was on them earlier. Perhaps it would be a good idea to have some opinion based articles as well as fact based news in there.

The profiles section needs a bit of work - photos, and more profiles are needed. However, the profiles that are there are excellent - all fairly in depth biographies. It would be great if you could put some of the Irish and UK wrestler's profiles up there as the profiles section progresses! There are very few site containing profiles of wrestlers from this side of the Atlantic.

I liked the listing of wrestling schools and WWE salary breakdown - havent seen that anywhere else. However, on a negative note, the Raw and Smackdown rosters are outdated.

Overall, I thought the site was good and I will continue to visit it for news.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Whoa - thats alot of work put in right there! Fair play to you - added to my favourites as well.

Alot of info on there too - some interesting unique stuff like silcus just said.

Any interest in Irish Wrestling? Maybe a section for what's happening in Ireland if you're interested in it?

Good work anyhoo.

Edit: Oh yeah, and credit anything you didn't directly write yourself. Copy and Paste will not make you popular should your site become a hit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭denhamd2

thanks really appreciate the feedback, will make sure to credit stuff from external sources. As you can see tho I have put a lot of work into it so far and I plan to add Irish wrestling stuff into a section at some stage. If you know anyone whos looking for a good wrestling news site without popups make sure to send them my way. cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Good stuff - the crediting thing really can screw some people up but fair play to you because a site takes alot of work. An Irish section would be nice to see as Irish Wrestling has never been bigger than it is now.

Advertisement