Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking wood shavings

Options
  • 01-11-2005 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hello

Strange request I know but this is the bussiness formum I guess.

I'm looking for a company that can be a realiable source for wood shavings. If anyone knows of or is involved in a company that produces this please let me know.

thanks.
    Gp

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Find a saw mill or timber yards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭GP

:D really!! hehehe

I have been looking for a while now and that's why I have posted here. Kind of to spread the message. It's quitedifficult to get a relaibel source even from saw mills.

GP.
    ps. thanks for the reply

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

GP wrote:
    :D really!! hehehe

I have been looking for a while now and that's why I have posted here. Kind of to spread the message. It's quitedifficult to get a relaibel source even from saw mills.

GP.
    ps. thanks for the reply

If you need a reliable source then I'm guessing you are in a for-profit enterprise... You could use freebies from carpenters, and then when supplies are low buy wood from a builders provider and shave it yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭GP

Yes it is for porfit. The problem I have is that I require a LOT. As in a few hundred tonnes........

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

GP wrote:
    As in a few hundred tonnes........

Must be a big bird cage....

What do you require it for??
    Would you have to look abroad for that much?

• Advertisement
Advertisement