Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISP- move from eircom to smart telecom!?

• 01-11-2005 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

I currently have dsl 2meg line with Eircom- I have had it a long time and am not under minimum 1year contract anymore.

I havent a many negative things to say about their service, It is reliable where I live (close to the exchange).

But the monthly price is killing me as I am trying to save at the moment and I was considering signing up with SMART TELECOM... for the cheaper price.

I mainly use my connection for Gaming online, emails and browsing.

What are peoples opinions about SMART TELECOM's service???
    Is it reliable enough for online gaming... pings etc??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭beller b

Are Smart Live in your exchange?
    Expect downtime of around 10 days..
    After that, I havn't heard any complaints about Smarts service...Anyone know if Garfield is still floating AROUND?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭GarfieldConnoll

beller b wrote:
    Are Smart Live in your exchange?
    Expect downtime of around 10 days..
    After that, I havn't heard any complaints about Smarts service...Anyone know if Garfield is still floating AROUND?

Still around. 'Fundalk' on target for installation by year end. Will announce when it's live.

Garfield.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Rancid

Any update on the Phibsborough exchange yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭beller b

Any news on the Eircom situation. I thought maybe Mr Fanning know something as seen as he's investing so much money...

Advertisement