Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about doctors

Options
  • 01-11-2005 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭

My gf brought our 4 week old daughter to the the doctor with a small problem that turned out to be nothing really. The visit only took a few minutes and nothing was carried out by the doctor. He proceeded to charge €45. Somebody has told me he was not supposed to charge for the baby's visit. Can anybody tell me if that is true? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Thanks for that but could the visit I mentioned be counted as the 2 week visit?
    From that website:
    "The first visit is when the baby is two weeks old, and the second is at six weeks. The visit at two weeks is primarily to re-establish contact with your GP and to see how the mother and baby are getting on."
    - This didn't happen. Unless the nurse calling to the house after a few days counted as that? But I dont think so.
    There has been no GP visits so far up to this.

Advertisement