Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

---------------- Boards league ----------------

• 01-11-2005 4:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

I really hope the mods dont mind about this , if you guys do feel free to move it and accept my apologies.

basically a few of us over on the Football management forum are starting a boards league , we are trying our best to get a eircom one going please post here If you are interested.

Again if the mods could just leave this up for a few days max it would be great.

EDIT FOOTBALL MANAGER 2006 and any sort of internet connection is needed and you need to get on irc tonight detail to be found here if you have any questions about this PM ME

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Stickied for a few days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Right thats great the way its going to work is that we will more then likely close it off tonight once we have a few people interested , and then we will take the chat / votes to irc to see who gets what teams and what leagues , Were hoping to start this off ruining so come gimmrick , KdjaC and the usual eircom head we need you now , this is the time to prove that Dundalk are th best team in the land , ok maybe not that bad but get your ass's over there and sign up.

Just another thing to add , we are trying to get a private forum going where it would only be the members of the league and helpers that have access to it.
    Would save all the spam going on the actual forum itself.
    Can i please ask for your support here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

I'd go for it, but I've only got CM04/05 :( I wonder who'll get Shels though :D Sould be a fair bit of competition!! That's a really cool idea though..I wish I could play :( Keep us posted though :)

If we could get all the people that want to play in this on MIRC tonight it would be great . Im looking to get people on from 8.30 onwards ill be in the room then.Pm if you have any questions

• Advertisement
Advertisement