Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Task manager

• 01-11-2005 6:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭

Just wondering. is there a way to check what each process is doing on my computer besides just quitting each one and hoping it doesn't cause the computer to crash.

also is there a way to save my priority settings? I want iTunes to remain is control when I'm doing other things. It doesn't run smoothly unless i change it to high or realtime.

There is what seems to be a lot of crap in my windows folders. hidden files that have $$ll34279847932879 names and text files with KB2735786 names. loads of other rubbish too. tons of crap all over the place.

the reason I'm looking at all this is that I'm having network problems. All was fine to start off with but I cannot go online lately, although I can connest to the network. I've run several spyware anti virus stuf all come up clean. I also was usinf firefox for safety reasons. I've resetup the network all to no avail. I have a mac on the same network without any trouble. I figure there is something on the PC that is preventing me getting online, and surprise I want it off.

can anyone help?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭roamer

http://www.processlibrary.com -- Enter your process to find out what it does.

Make sure your scanning with Spybot-Search & Destroy and AdAware. Many spyware/adware removal utilities out there actually
    contain this s*it themselves. The two ive posted are the best around.

Advertisement