Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Talks Back

Options
  • 01-11-2005 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭

What do people think of Victor Barry on Red Fm?? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

whatever about Victor Barry, the whole idea of RedFM offends my senses.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

it can be a bit annoying..:o

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

My radio dial is permanently glued to Today FM, with the occasional diversion to Radio 1

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭bungeecork

So as far as local / regional radio goes, Cork city has the following choices on FM;

* The four RTEs (including the occasional local RTE programs)
    * 96FM (the new ERI, like)
    * RED FM (I know nothing about this one)

That's it? I've been away from Cork for years and have just come back. Why is RED FM not popular?

I must admit when driving around the country as a tourist, we stuck with TodayFM after a few days of moving around. It's nice to see the new "Century" station doing so well.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

I listen to RedFM a bit more these days but the accents (drawn out Cork..) drive me a bit mad. But for short journeys around tea-time its better than the last word...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭el Bastardo

Red FM has some good shows on evenings and weekends. Having said that, I'm normally too lazy to switch over from Today FM. I do know that I don't like Vic's show though - it's utter pants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 complex

are u the el bastardo who put the stickers on the poles in sundays well? (dont worry, im not a resident or the litter wardens or anything, like!)

Advertisement