Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paranormal investigators

• 01-11-2005 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

last time I went rooting around in that charleville castle with that Paranormal Ireland crowd I was met by a load of teenyboppers who knew as much about the paranormal as my fanny does....they had the usual gear...proton pack,s ghost busting briefcases full of crap..Man they are a pack assholesssssss

I had to elope early in the morning with a reki healer man from monsetrden who keep seeing Deirdre Jacob before she got the chop and had a Indian guy floating over his patients... vvvvvvery interesting friends.

It was nearly enough to turn me off all this paranormal lark, something which I never thought was possible... so I'm going to start my own gang of people with real experience of the paranormal.. comprenda

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Kenneth ?

How come we never got proton packs ? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Paranormal Ireland? I know them well, as I used to be a part of them, hell... I was one of the three founding members when they first started out!

I'm sorry that you had such a bad experience with them. If you like, feel free to private message me with regards to them. Even though I no longer have any ties to them, I would be interested in what you have to say, if you feel like sharing the information that is. You're well within your rights not to tell me a thing, and I'll respect that. But, if you do decide to take me up on my offer... well, let's see what happens first.

Regards,

Andy

Edit: As a side-note, if any person who was in a group or investigation I helped with organising felt dissatisfied in any way or had any suggestions to make, I'd be interesting in knowing about them, on the basis that I'm not always right with things, as after all, I'm still learning.

And regarding the proton packs... I made the order a bit late! >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

ban an ti wrote:
    Man they are a pack assholesssssss
    I'm not sure which group you are referring to, there are several based on the posts here and they all have their own websites where you can make formal complaints, boards.ie is not directly associated with or responsible for any of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

solas wrote:
    boards.ie is not directly associated with or responsible for any of them.

That's very true. I'd like to state now that I'm doing the above independently of boards, didn't think that would actually come up.

Advertisement