Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aphex Twin has retired from making music...please say this ain't true!!!

Options
  • 22-09-2001 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

I heard a rumour that Aphex Twin has finished with making music....and I just hope it an't so.....I can't be the only one who thinks that richard d james is as close to a genius that electronic music has got..........he's got a great sense of black humour that runs through his music, pictures and videos.....Does anyone know what the story is with Aphex Twin??? I know he was in Dublin recentley with replex records, doing a DJ set...which I didn't go to,mainly because I think the whole DJ set thing is b u ll **** ...anyone heard anything????? :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

Well he does have a new album coming out. And I very much doubt it to be honest.

But sure, better to bow out on a high rather than choke on your own vomit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Ed

that story circulated about 2 or 3 years ago, perpetuated by aphex twin himself, i wouldn't believe anything he says, he's almost as unreliable as the KLF.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭Paleface

His new album is supposed to be out but I haven't got around to looking for it yet. Damn!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

just because aphex twin MAY stop making music doesnt mean polygon window,caustic window,afx,richard d.james...etc will stop making music,but no,the rumour is tripe

Advertisement