Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

games being cancelled/delayed?

Options
  • 22-09-2001 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

i heard that mgs2 and yuris revenge were being delayed because of the world trade center disaster. apparently mgs2 had scene in it where terrorist take over the towers... dont know if thats true... and the spiderman movie was supposed to have half the movie at the towers... anyone know whats goin on?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

The trailer for Spider-man features a helicopter dashing off after a heist and getting caught in a web woven by Spidey between two twin skyscrapers... which (- you guessed it -) happen to be the WTC twin towers.

That's why they've yoinked it from the web... and why the movie (based in New York) has been delayed.

--

I tried but I can't do a screen grab of it to show you - QuickTime seems to protect itself from that somehow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

The new Arnie flick has been delayed too because in it he's a fireman chasing terrorists who blow up his family in a skyscraper. Plus the end of Men In Black 2, which took place at the Twin Towers is going to be reshot at the Chrysler Building.

Advertisement