Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaves' Eyes

• 01-11-2005 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Anyone listen to this band? Im curious because their singer is the woman who sang in Nymphetamine by Cradle of Filth,and she was brilliant in that so i wanna try and get into this band.anyone got any rcomendations or anything?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Liv Kristine was originally in Theatre of Tragedy (Fantastic band, check 'em out!) before they kicked her out a few years ago. Leaves Eyes are very like Theatre of Tragedy, but not half as good. Check out their website for free downloads and videos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭direbadger

Aww, what're ya talking about Nightwish? Leaves Eyes are fantastic! They've got a few dodgy songs about vikings but that's surely forgivable in this forum! :D My fave song by them at the moment is the one called Leaves Eyes. They were a good find for me when I was searching for more bands similar to Within Temptation.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Twin Lance

for some reason,i cant seem to get into Within Temptation,maybe its cos the singer isnt as hot as Tarj or Liv :p Ya heard "Into Your Light" by Leaves' Eyes,very good.they seem very inaccessible though,I dont recall seeing any of their albums in Galway anyway

I just prefer Theatre of Tragedy to Leaves Eyes. I was disappointed with their album. Twin Lance, you probably have to order the album on the net, like I did. I couldnt find it in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Twin Lance

Thanks Nightwish, do Leaves' Eyes or Theatre of Tragedy have more then one album each?if so,anyone in particular.Im gonna order something anyway,well once i count all the change in my house,debs cleaned me out last week :D

• Advertisement

I think its only the one album that Leaves Eyes have so far. Its called Vinland Saga. Theatre of Tragedy have a few- Velvet Darkness they Fear (my favourite), Musique, Theatre of Tragedy, Aegis and Assembly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭mc nuggets

Laves eyes are a great,so are Theatre of tragidy. love em both. Oh yeah Nightwish must thank you for getting me into "Nightwish" they are now probably my favourite band.

^^^Pity, that they are at the end of an era though, although, there's still plenty of material out there for you to enjoy!

Advertisement