Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I bought a new phone. Opinions please.

• 01-11-2005 10:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

As it says I bought a new phone today. Don't be too harsh as I've already parted with the spondulicks.

I let my old Sagem MY-v55 fall in the sea but I salvaged the sim.:o

I had to buy on a "no contract basis" so it was expensive enough €179 for a Sony Ericsson T630 plus a further €39 for a Cellink USB Bluetooth adapter. I thought it was a good buy but I'm not the most clued in when it comes to phones.

Any advice on getting it up running regards Bluetooth and can anyone recommend any good download sites for tones/pics. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

http://www.zedge.no/

Is the bluetooth adaptor class I? er.. you probably paid a bit over the odds on both counts. it's a decent enough phone (I have one ..less than impressed with workmanship..but will let it go *twitch*) - you will get people going on about how outdated it is - but it really does do the job,so mneh.

re: bluetooth...uh...RTFM :p if you get stuck,lemme know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Unfortunately RTFM is LLCM over here.

I'm in France but my French is not quite good enough to suss out a Manual that probably started out in Japanese :D

The adapter is Bluetooth V2.0 CSR BC4 EDR, Class 1 up to 2.1mps TX.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

lire la conard manual?

Yargh, my french is terrible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

http://www.sonyericsson.com/downloads/T630_UG_R1a_EN.pdf
    User Guide..Engerlish :)

ah,for a class 1 - it's not too bad a price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Thanks for both Links Karoma, much appreciated.

• Advertisement
Advertisement