Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hellsing Ultimate OVA Trailer

Options
  • 01-11-2005 10:42pm
    Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭

For those of you who haven't seen the Hellsing OVA Trailer (and would like to) <link removed, thanks for ruining it google, 3+ gigs a day and being the second highest google result for the trailer> it is.

For those who didn't even know a new Hellsing was on the way, here's some info.

For those of you who don't know what Hellsing is, see here.

Two things, first: This is made using some unusual codecs (unusual because they're rather new), such as H.264, etc. Anyway, if you have problems playing it download the CCCP codec pack, this works perfectly, and is recommended by the encoder of the trailer. VLC will not play this.

second, you will actually need a reasonably modern computer to play this, quite likely you'll need to have the latest DirectX and whatnot, plus it's not going to play on machines more than a few years old very well, if at all.

I'll be posting up a smaller MP4 copy tomorrow for people who just can't get it to work (it's encoded for the PSP but will play on pretty much anything).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Ramses

this looks great - I was completely underwhelmed by the first Hellsing series as the mangas are so good but this shows some serious potential!

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Yeah, it has potential, lets hope they don't muck it up :)

Also, <removed, once again>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

wonder if they'll have english subs on the japanese release...
    can't wait for this:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Looks interesting, I'm going to be keeping an eye out for it. ;l

Advertisement