Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

zebra

• 02-11-2005 1:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

There was this zebra who'd lived her entire life in Dublin Zoo and was getting on a bit, so the kind zookeeper decided as a treat that she could spend her final years in bliss on a nice farm near Mullingar.
    The zebra was so excited, she got to see this big huge space with green grass and hills and trees and all these strange animals. She saw a big fat weird looking brown thing and ran up to it all excited like, "Hi, I'm a zebra! What are you?"
    "I'm a cow."
    "Right, right. What do ye do?"
    "I make milk for the farmer."
    "Cool beans!"

The zebra then saw this funny looking little white thing and ran over to it. "Hi, I'm a zebra. What are you?"
    "I'm a chicken."
    "Oh, right. What do ye do?"
    "I make eggs for the farmer."
    "Right, great, see yez around."

Then the zebra saw this really handsome beast that looked almost exactly like her, only without the stripes. She ran over to it and said, "Hi, I'm a zebra. What are you?"
    "I am a stallion," said the stallion.
    "Wow," said the zebra. "What do you do?"
    "Take off your pyjamas, missus, and I'll show ye."

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

i have low standards..very low..but even this didn't make the cut. boo!

Advertisement