Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese Restaurants

• 02-11-2005 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭

I want to go out tonight for a GOOD quality chinese meal. Can anybody reccomend anywhere nice in the dublin area.

I was thinking of miss wongs in liexlip but i havent been there in a long time and i dont know if it has changed at all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Moving this to the main Food/drinks page as I reckon your likely to get better feddback there!!

Hope that helps. Good Luck

Memphis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Wongs Ranelagh, Goodworld Georges Street, or any of the small houses up around the Moore St/Parnell St area. Anywhere where the "locals" eat is a good sign that a ethnic restaurant is good quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭kstanl

Easily the best Chinese in the British Isles (apart from Memories of China maybe!) is Silks in Malahide. Not cheap but not overkill - and the food is incredible. Just make sure that the head chef, Derek, is on! He's always on Fri and Sat but sometimes not other nights when the food's not quite as good.

Advertisement