Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in North Tipperary

• 02-11-2005 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

FWI (www.fwi.ie) initially promised the service would be ready (community scheme) in June of this year.......still waiting!

world wide wait

Anyone hear of any progress?

Specifically around the Borrisokane area etc?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭yankinlk

only progress is no progress. fwi dont reply to emails anyway.

newport has been promised a scheme since around then from a similar (if not the same) source, but nothing is happening.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Airblazer

hey mike..sore didn't ye just get electricity in Tipp there just recently..lol:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Maxwell

yankinlk wrote:
    only progress is no progress. fwi dont reply to emails anyway.

newport has been promised a scheme since around then from a similar (if not the same) source, but nothing is happening.

Well if Newport haven't got it yet, I don't think my area will get it soon either.
    If you are looking to talk to FWI (although its a waste of time really - I don't believe a word they say anymore) you can call them on: 01 6535069

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mastman

Maxwell wrote:
    Well if Newport haven't got it yet, I don't think my area will get it soon either.
    If you are looking to talk to FWI (although its a waste of time really - I don't believe a word they say anymore) you can call them on: 01 6535069
    Newport Tipperary has got it.. Low Call 1890 20 19 44 and they will sort it for you.

Advertisement