Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

creative plugin for itunes

• 02-11-2005 1:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 494 ✭✭

Hey everybody, ive got a creative zen micro and love it, but i also love itunes. any body know of any plugin that helps me to sync my zen with itunes?????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Doubt it.....
    iTunes is for the iPod only afaik..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 494 ✭✭timmyjimmy

its just that ive seen such plugins for mac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭niall mc

you can update the firmware to 2.0 and it allows you to sync the zen with windows media player 10 which is kind of like itunes. careful though coz it erases all the music on your zen when you upgrade.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

It would be doubtful that anyone would develop such a plugin, at least legally. I think Real Networks (of Real Player fame), developed some plugin about a year ago to get your ITunes library into Real Player and subsequently onto MP3 players other than Ipods. They promptly got sued by Apple and that was the end of that...

You can still get your ITunes tracks onto the Zen, but not through Itunes, it takes some work and I doubt we can discuss it here... Google would be a good place to start for more info, but if what you are really looking for is using ITunes as your main media player with the Zen, you'll be dissapointed... As Niall said, WMP10 is not bad at all, and with the MTP (known as 2.xx.xx as well) firmware on the Zen, it's quite straightforward to use.

Advertisement